Welcome to My Personal Page
Dear Family and Friends,
I am excited to announce that I am dancing at the 2018 Rutgers University Dance Marathon to raise funds and awareness for Embrace Kids Foundation which supports children with cancer, blood disorders and other serious health challenges!
From my first-hand experience, I can tell you that a cancer diagnosis is a long and uncertain road to recovery. It places extreme emotional and financial burdens on thousands of children and their families every year. It is the generosity of foundations like Embrace Kids, and indeed, the Rutgers community at large, that never ceases to amaze and encourage me.
Your generosity can:
- help turn an otherwise lonely stay at the hospital into one filled with the comforting presence of a friendly Embrace Kids staff member
- allow family members to cover non-medical costs that come with a cancer diagnosis like gas, hotel, and food costs
- bring joy and spontaneity to the kids on the floor by allowing Embrace Kids to arrange meet-and-greets with Rutgers athletes and holiday parties
- help organize the RU4Kids program to match patients with student organizations
- help keep patient families out of the hospital by funding the David E. Zullo PAACT home nursing program
- help families facing extreme hardship by funding the Emergency Financial Assistance program
- support survivors striving for higher education by funding scholarships
- ...and so much more!
You can help make a difference by making a tax-deductible donation on my fundraising page. No gift is too small.
Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! Thank you so much for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.